National Margarita Day is Tuesday, February 22!
Celebrate National Margarita Day and Taco Tuesday by joining us to enjoy our famous, Award-Winning Margaritas, or try one of our crafted Signature Margaritas. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Our Award-Winning House Margarita: Made with 100% Agave Reposado Tequila, served frozen or on the rocks.
(Voted Best Margarita in DFW by the Dallas Morning News)
- Spicy Pineapple Margarita: Corazon Silver Tequila, lime, spicy pineapple.
- Cantaloupe Jalapeño Margarita: Tanteo Jalapeño Silver Tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, and cantaloupe extract.
- 1986 Margarita: Patrón Reposado Tequila, fresh squeezed lime juice and St. Germain Elderflower liqueur.
- Sparkling Peach Margarita: Hornitos Silver, triple sec, peach puree, lime juice, Ruffino Sparkling Rose.
Did you know the original Margarita was invented in 1948 by socialite Margarita Sames? According to the legend, it was during a party at her hacienda in Acapulco that Margarita began experimenting with ‘the drink’. Looking for something to cut the dust of a hot afternoon, she mixed Tequila Herradura, Cointreau and fresh lime juice. Her cocktail kept the party going for two weeks and today the Margarita is the #1 most popular cocktail in the U.S.