National Margarita Day is Monday, February 22!
Celebrate With Us
National Margarita Day is almost here! Start making plans to join us on Monday, February 22 to celebrate. Choose from our classic margaritas, or try one of our Signature Drinks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Our Award-Winning House Margarita: Made with 100% Agave Reposado Tequila served frozen or on the rocks.
- Maker's Margarita (New): Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Cointreau, lime juice, agave nectar.
- Cantaloupe Jalapeño Margarita (New): Tanteo Jalapeño Silver Tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, cantaloupe extract.
- 1986 Margarita: Cazadores® Reposado tequila, fresh squeezed lime juice and St. Germain Elderflower liqueur makes the perfect twist on this legendary cocktail and a tribute to when Gloria and Jose founded Gloria's in Texas.
- Gloria’s Signature Margarita: A 16oz. frozen sangria swirl with Grand Marnier on top.
Celebrate at Home
For those who choose to celebrate at home, be sure to order your favorites from our Curbside Pickup Drinks Menu: (Delivery available at select locations from DoorDash)
- House Margarita Frozen (14oz): Made with 100% Agave Reposado Tequila served frozen
- House Margarita Rocks (14oz): Made with 100% Agave Reposado Tequila served on the rocks
- Gloria’s Signature Margarita (16oz): Frozen sangria swirl with Grand Marnier on top.
- Gloria’s Casa Noble Meltdown Margarita (14oz): Our house margarita, served frozen with a Casa Noble Reposado Tequila floater
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita (14oz)
- Frozen Mango Margarita (14oz)
- Frozen Guava Margarita (14oz)
- Sangria (14oz)
- Swirl Margarita (14oz)
Did you know the original Margarita was invented in 1948 by socialite Margarita Sames? According to the legend, it was during a party at her hacienda in Acapulco that Margarita began experimenting with ‘the drink’. Looking for something to cut the dust of a hot afternoon, she mixed Tequila Herradura, Cointreau and fresh lime juice. Her cocktail kept the party going for two weeks and today the Margarita is the #1 most popular cocktail in the U.S.