Keeping You Safe
Welcome back to Gloria’s!
All Gloria’s locations throughout Texas are reopened for dining room and patio service. We’ll also continue to offer Curbside Pickup and Delivery through Door Dash for those who wish to continue dining at home.
Reminder: Our dining rooms and patios are only able to seat at a 75 percent capacity, per Texas guidelines. (Space is limited due to social distancing)
All Gloria’s locations are following these guidelines:
- Face masks are required. You may remove them while eating and drinking, but they will need to be worn upon walking through the restaurant.
- All Employees will have their temperatures checked prior to beginning their shift, follow health & safety guidelines and wear proper PPE (mask and gloves).
- Our policy is employees must stay home if they are not feeling well and immediately report to us if they have tested positive for COVID-19.
- All tables and chairs are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- We have a Contactless Menu option available by scanning a QR Code at our Host Stand, at the table or through our waiters. Just scan the QR Code with your smartphone camera to view our full menu.
- All tables are spaced 6 to 8 feet apart in our dining rooms and outside patios.
- Limited Bar seating is available, spaced out 6 to 8 feet.
- Once Guests have arrived, they can speak with our Hostess to put their name on the wait list for a table. However, Guests will need to wait outside the restaurant (either in their vehicle or on the sidewalk following social distancing guidelines) until the table is ready. Guests will be notified by text message when their table is ready.
- We are currently seating parties of 10 people or less. Larger parties will be split into different tables.
- Happy Hour prices are not available at this time.
- Our Full Menu (except for some alcoholic beverages) will be available for Curbside Pickup and Delivery through Door Dash.
As always, we respectfully request that if any of our Guests are not feeling well, please stay home and select delivery as an option to dine with us. This is for the health and safety of our team, as well as other restaurant Guests.
We will continue to follow Texas guidelines and evaluate additional measures to support our Guests and employees as needs arise. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with a restaurant Manager, or email us at email@example.com.
From all of us at Gloria’s® Latin Cuisine, thank you for your support and having patience during this unprecedented time. We will all get through this together.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Gloria & Jose Fuentes
Founders of Gloria's® Latin Cuisine