The health and safety of our Staff and Guests continues to be our top priority during this pandemic. Beginning on Wednesday, March 10, we will be following these guidelines:
- All staff will continue to wear mask and will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shift.
- Guests are encouraged to wear mask upon entering our restaurants and when not dining at their table.
- Patios and Dining Rooms will be seated at 100% capacity.
- Bar seating will be available, but Guests will not be allowed to gather around the bar while waiting to be seated.
- Guests will need to Join Our Waitlist and wait outside (or in their vehicle) until their table is ready. Gathering in our lobby or bar area will not be permitted at this time.
- We will continue to use our Contactless Menu.
- We’ll also continue to offer Curbside Pickup and Delivery through DoorDash for those who wish to dine at home.
Additionally, we’re looking to bring back Gloria’s Nightlife in April 2021! More information will be coming soon.
From all of us at Gloria’s® Latin Cuisine, we thank you for your understanding and continued support. We see the light at the end of the tunnel and look forward to opening fully to 100% when the time is right.
Gloria & Jose Fuentes
Founders of Gloria's® Latin Cuisine