Celebrate National Tequila Day on Friday, July 24!
National Tequila Day is almost here! Make plans to dine with us on Friday, July 24 to celebrate. Sit back, relax and enjoy refreshing drinks made with premium Tequila brands: Herradura®, Patrón®, Espolòn®, Don Julio®, Dobel® and Frida Kahlo®.
Enjoying any of our Signature Drinks is a perfect way to celebrate:
- Ginger Margarita: Casamigos® Silver, ginger, lime juice and agave nectar.
- Cantaloupe Jalapeño Margarita: Tanteo Jalapeño Silver Tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, cantaloupe extract.
- 1986 Margarita: Cazadores® Reposado tequila, fresh squeezed lime juice, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur make the perfect twist on this legendary cocktail and a tribute to when Gloria and Jose founded Gloria's restaurants in Texas.
- Señora Flora: A perfect blend of Herradura® Reposado Tequila, Golden Falernum, lime juice, and hibiscus extract.
- Palomas in Moscow: Made with Espolòn® Reposado Tequila, Deep Eddy Ruby Red, lime juice, simple syrup, ginger beer.
Fun Fact: Did you know Tequila is made from the blue agave plant and named after the small town of Tequila in a valley west of Guadalajara in Jalisco, Mexico? Tequila was also known as mezcal wine around the time the conquistadors came to the continent.