National Tequila Day is Wednesday, July 24!
National Tequila Day is almost here! Start making plans to join us for Happy Hour on Wednesday, July 24. Sit back, relax and enjoy refreshing drinks made with premium Tequila brands: Herradura®, Patrón®, Ambhar®, Don Julio®, Dobel® and Frida Kahlo®.
Enjoying one of our Signature Drinks is a perfect way to celebrate:
- Ginger Margarita: Casamigos Silver, ginger, lime juice and agave nectar.
- Gloria’s Top Shelf: Made with Maestro Dobel® Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, freshly squeezed lime juice and agave nectar.
- Gloria's Casa Noble Meltdown Margarita: Our house margarita, served frozen with a Casa Noble Reposado Tequila floater.
- 1986 Margarita: Cazadores® Reposado tequila, fresh squeezed lime juice, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur make the perfect twist on this legendary cocktail and a tribute to when Gloria and Jose founded Gloria's restaurants in Texas.
- Summertime in Vallarta: Patrón® Silver Tequila, pomegranate juice, fresh lime juice and agave nectar.
- Spicy Pineapple Margarita: A perfect blend of spicy and sweet, this mix of tequila, lime, pineapple chipotle and Cointreau® is sure to please the senses.
Fun Fact: Did you know Tequila is made from the blue agave plant and named after the small town of Tequila in a valley west of Guadalajara in Jalisco, Mexico? Tequila was also known as mezcal wine around the time the conquistadors came to the continent.
Plan to celebrate the day by joining us for Happy Hour at Gloria’s Latin Cuisine.