Gloria's is now open in San Antonio
It’s been a whirlwind of a few weeks, as many of you have noticed from our Facebook posts or tweets! We finally opened our doors in San Antonio at The Rim (located at 17703 La Cantera Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78257) and it’s been incredible ever since.
There’s so much to love about San Antonio. It’s a city rich in culture, history and tradition. In addition, the population is as diverse as our menu. This is something we hold near and dear to our hearts as we bring our brand of Salvadorian and Latin Cuisine to this wonderful city. As an outsider, it’s always scary arriving in a new place, but everyone we’ve come into contact with has welcomed us with open arms! We’d definitely like to express our sincere gratitude to all the people whom we’ve met after first opening our doors.
Besides the modern aesthetic we’re known for, there’s also plenty of Gloria’s standards to expect here:
- Some of the best margaritas Texas has to offer
- Black bean dip with chips and salsa (for all you Gloria’s newbies in San Antonio, trust us – it will be love at first bite)
- A varied wine selection (hand selected to expertly pair with our dishes)
- Some of our finest Latin favorites, including Pescado a La Gloria, Nancy’s Ribeye, Lemon Garlic Redfish, Pupusas, Lechon Asado and more…see the menu for yourself here)
- The finest in Latin brunch (not to mention some amazing specials on Mimosas and Bloody Marys)
- The excellent service and care we are known for
Of course, that’s not all. Salsa night will be coming to San Antonio as well. This means when Saturday hits, it’s time to grab a partner, get your dancing shoes and hear both DJs and live bands playing the best of the best. Ever want to learn to salsa or bachata? Now’s the time! We’ll have more info on bands, lineups soon – but look for salsa nights to start in September!
So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for the incredible hospitality we’ve experienced in our first week weeks here in San Antonio. We love to bring our greatest family traditions and recipes straight to you. Every ounce of everything we do from our décor to the dishes we craft to how you’re treated here comes straight from the depths of our soul. This is our passion and we’re beyond thrilled to share it with you. Here’s to many more great times to follow. Salud!